There are a million things we would have rather done than watch the U.S. play Canada to an awful 0-0 draw.
That was the worst thing that has ever happened on a soccer field. Tony Pulis is absolutely appalled at the display that the United States and Canada put on. It ended 0-0, or in the eyes of those who watched, -500 - -500.
Here is a list of things that are been better than watching that match was, as compiled by Ryan Rosenblatt, Kevin McCauley, Zach Woosley and Brian Floyd:
- Being the victim of this.
- Re-organizing our DVD collection alphabetically by director
- Watching the video of the birth of someone else's child
- Counting blades of grass
- Being Arsene Wenger's water bottle
- Reading textbooks about information systems
- The Big Bang Theory
- Undergoing a prostate exam
- Watching a looped tape of someone scratching a chalkboard
- Spending an evening with Luis Suarez
- Drafting Michael Olowokandi
- Watching the third Matrix
- Reading Skip Bayless' Twitter
- Bathing a dog after it rolled around in another dog's crap
- Watching a theoretical match where Stevenage get in a time machine and play the 2010 Colorado Rapids
- Rick Reilly hosted Sportscenter
- Listening to Roseanne Barr sing the national anthem
- Listening to Carl Lewis sing the national anthem
- Watching the NIU basketball team play lightning
- Having a dream where you're Ethan Hawke's character in Training Day.
- Watching Sandea Lee cook
- The Jaguars
- The Chiefs
- Writing a dissertation on Ben Howland's substitution patterns.
- Being Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriend