The United States has a new change kit and just in time for the World Cup. More accurately, it's for the World Cup, when fans are most excited and, as a result, more likely to buy kits, but that's neither here nor there.
Presenting, lots of red, white and blue.
It appears as if Nike took the exact opposite approach to the away kits as they did the home kit, opting for colors, lines and essentially, notability, while the home kit is a white polo shirt that could look like any other white polo shirt with a badge sown on.
If anything, the away kit will be very fitting for a hot American summer, seeing as it takes its inspiration from a bomb pop*.
- DaMarcus Beasley, Michael Orozco will not play for USA vs. Mexico
- Jurgen Klinsmann hires Berti Vogts and Tab Ramos, Martin Vasquez out
- Brad Evans off USA roster vs. Mexico, Tony Beltran replaces him
- Jurgen Klinsmann announces roster for USA friendly vs. Mexico
- Alejandro Bedoya leads Nantes in 'I Believe' chant