Midweek USMNT action is here. Let’s get into it!
- Middlesbrough vs Coventry, 10a: Haji Wright is starting for Coventry as they visit Boro in the Championship.
- Norwich City vs Southampton, 10a: Josh Sargent is back for Norwich! He’s on the bench for them at home against Southampton in Championship action.
- QPR vs Cardiff City, 10a: Reggie Cannon starts for QPR, with Charlie Kelman on the bench, as they host Cardiff in Championship play.
- St. Mirren vs Celtic, 12p on CBS Sports Network, Fubo (free trial): Cameron Carter-Vickers missed the Old Firm Derby on Saturday due to injury. Let’s see if he’s back for this Scottish Premiership away at St. Mirren.
- AC Milan vs Cagliari, 3p on Paramount+: Christian Pulisic and Milan host Cagliari in the Coppa Italia round of 16. Yunus Musah has missed Milan’s last several matches.
- Celta Vigo vs Real Betis, 1:15p on ESPN+ (free trial): Luca de la Torre and Celta Vigo host Real Betis in La Liga. Johnny Cardoso could make his La Liga debut, after recently signing for Betis from Internacional in Brazil.
- Crystal Palace vs Everton, 3p on ESPN+: Chris Richards and Crystal Palace play their first FA Cup match, welcoming Everton into Selhurst Park.
- Juventus vs Salernitana, 3p on Paramount+: Tim Weah is back for Juve, rejoining Weston McKennie. The duo will look to defeat Salernitana at home in the Coppa Italia round of 16.
- USMNT January Camp roster release, 11a: U.S. Soccer has announced that Gregg Berhalter will name the Camp Cupcake squad in a press conference on Friday morning.
- Fulham vs Rotherham, 2:30p on ESPN+: Antonee Robinson and Fulham begin FA Cup play at home to Rotherham. We’ll see if Tim Ream is healthy enough to take part.
That’s it! Did I miss anything that matters? Let me know in the comments below. Let’s see who impresses this week!